Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Top 10 under $10

Greetings!  This post is going to be fun and also challenging - how do I pick just ten of my favorite products I have so many!  But I have pulled out my ABSOLUTE faves that are amazing values - and any time of year we want those products that are going to give us the most bang for our buck am I right?!  

This list is highlighting the value you get for your dollar.  These products below are favorites of mine - products I use almost every single day and see amazing benefits from!  Affordable products don't mean cheap or ineffective - affordable, effective products are those diamonds in the rough that we are all searching for.  Well....search no more because here are my Top 10 under $10 Avon products that give you value for your hard earned dollar!!

1.  Advance Techniques 360 Nourish with Morocan Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment

This one sneaks in right under $10 at a price point of $9.99.  I have used this product on my hair pretty much everyday for years!!!  The oils nourish my hair and leave it looking hydrated and vibrant!  


You will get 50 wipes in this click seal package.  These wipes are the most gentle I have ever tried (don't leave my skin stinging) but they are also the best in effectiveness.  My makeup comes off in a breeze with these.  Great for traveling, your gym bag, and in your medicine cabinet.



I have been selling Avon for 14 years and I'm pretty sure this lip balm has been around the entire time.  Why?  Because it's freakin' awesome!  There's no weird residue after you apply, there's no fragrance, and it does what it's supposed to - hydrate!  I love the packaging because everyone can throw them in cars, backpacks, etc and it's not pink or purple just basic for every member of the family.  When I buy these I usually stock up and buy about 10 at a time!
(photo shows 3 but they are $1.39 for 1)


4.  Mascara - I am cheating a bit here lol!  I am putting 3 mascaras down but they count as 1 spot on my list.  That's okay right?

Let's break down these three picks shall we?  The Love at First Lash Mascara is if you want your eyes to POP and by POP I mean POW!  This mascara is absolutely the best for date night or any day you want a lash that's going to make a statement.  The SuperExtend Nourishing is my personal favorite for everyday - have it on right now.  It comes in two shades and was an Allure Magazine Beauty Winner.  The Wash Off Waterproof Mascara is a super favorite of my customers for pool days in the summer and for one customer a beach wedding where the tears were flowing but not her mascara!





This Shave Oil is a miracle worker!  Apply this onto the skin and massage in, then apply your favorite shaving cream.  You will avoid the irritation when you apply this oil as your base.  My legs feel amazing after a shave!!  Highly recommend this one.  I always have it in my shower.  



When the Glimmershadow Liquid Eyeshadow line debuted I was in love from the start.  They are so fun to create with and makeup to me is my art time - it's calming and therapeutic in a way.  My absolute favorite in the line is the Matte Sateen selections - especially Sunstone - a beautiful shade for every day of the week.  Do not miss checking these out!!  



This bath oil spray is iconic to Avon - I'm sure many of you like me revisit your childhood when you smell this oil.  Growing up on the Michigan lakes - we often used this as our bug spray.  The moisturizing effects of this spray is top notch.  


Okay, so this product is not glamorous at all - but man does it deliver results.  My heels crack so bad sometimes that they hurt walking.  This antifungal spray starts to clear them up within days of using it.  My Dad also swears by this spray.  If you've tried everything else and need something to help those heels give this a shot!

This line just recently debuted and wow me and my family are in love!  For this price point - this conditioner gives incredible moisture and vibrancy to your hair.  The smell is so relaxing and we ordered more and more of it.  There are two other targeted hair concerns in this line - volume and moisturizing - in cherry blossom and rosemary & sea salt.


10.  Bug Guard $7.99 and up

I cannot say enough great things about our Skin So Soft Bug Guard line!  I have this in both cars, in the house, out on the porch, in the hiking pack, etc.  We do a lot of hiking in the deep woods and this works amazing to keep the bugs at bay - and by keeping the bugs at bay also keeping lyme disease at bay.  There are many choices in this line and one of my favorites is the Picaridin Spray and also the Bug Guard Towelettes.  The towelettes are moistened wipes that will fit right in your hiking pack, boat, RV, camper, etc and they come individually wrapped.  I love those for the areas around the neck you don't want to spray directly.  




Thanks for checking out my list!!  If you have any questions about any of the items featured feel free to shoot me a message on Twitter @avonstylista or comment below.  
To shop any of these items shop here:  www.youravon.com/jsmith9525 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment