Saturday, January 26, 2019

NEW Nourishing Lipstick Shades and NEW Crave Lip Gloss

To say I was excited when my shipment arrived is an understatement!!  I couldn't WAIT to dive into these shades and new lip gloss.  It's been a while since we've had new lipstick shades and these are worth the wait!  You can shop all these beauties at my website 
www.youravon.com/jsmith9525

Nourishing Lipsticks $4.99
Crave Lip Gloss $3.99 

First up - Nourishing Lipsticks!!  There are more new shades online here are just a few I've tried out.

Toasted Cashew





Delicate Date






Red Delicious



Roasted Chestnut






Lychee Pink



Sparkling Rose



Fresh Fig




Black Cherry




Crave Lip Gloss!!
12 Yummy Gourmand Flavors - Ultrashine - Infused with moisturizing Vitamin E


Birthday Cake


Cucumber Spritzer


Minted Apple


Peach Bellini


Salted Caramel


Citrus Sangria






No comments:

Post a Comment