Saturday, December 28, 2019

Avon and The Face Shop collaboration!!

I am so excited to share Avon's new collaboration with The Face Shop!!  The Face Shop is an amazing brand from South Korea - full of innovative products, superluxurious formulas, and cutting edge technology!  Below are some of my favorite selections from the new collab - let me know if you have any questions!!  You can shop all of these items on my website:

www.youravon.com/jsmith9525 

Avon X The Face Shop

Mono Pop Eyeshadow Palette (reg price $22) Sale Price $18

A combination of matte and shimmer - these shades will give you the most beautiful eye looks!  

Mood Brown Palette


Also available in Mood Coral


Ink Lasting Cushion Slim Fit Foundation
(reg price $31)
Sale Price $25

This makes my makeup routine so much faster!!  Zero spill potential - yes!!  You press the cushion into the makeup cushion to soak up the pigment (feels like a liquid) and then in a few easy strokes voila you have your makeup!  It also contains Niacinamide a natural brightening ingredient for radiant skin!!  Here's a link to a great video from Avon with tips for using your Cushion Foundation.





Ink Lasting Foundation Slim Fit 

If you want full coverage - you got it with this!!  This formula is amazing and long lasting but at the same time weightless and feels so smooth.  I use our Flawless Makeup Applicator $5 (featured below) and this gives you a perfect application!  
(reg price $27) sale price $22




Rice Water Cleansing Foaming Cleanser & Facial Wipes

Rice Water Foaming Cleanser 
(reg price $13) sale price $11

Hands down this product is my biggest obsession from this new line!!  I honestly felt like it was a spa experience when I washed my face the first time.  A creamy texture that lathers up into a rich foam - includes rice water and soapwort extract that leaves skin clear and bright!  It is a brightening product so keep it away from your eyes.  The tube is HUGE - such an amazing value!!


Rice Water Cleansing Facial Wipes
(reg price $11) sale price $9

I have tried numerous wipes - from Avon and other companies.  These are my favorite to date!  The biggest difference I noticed from other wipes I've tried is that these leave your skin sooo smooth!  Usually wipes are pretty harsh or leave your skin sticky - not these!  

Cica Recovery Cream
(reg price $42) sale price $34

Another product that has become an obsession and staple in my skincare routine!!  This cream boasts strengthening ceramide that helps restore the moisture barrier.  The subtle and beautiful lemon scent is a sweet, refreshing bonus when you apply this.  The BEST benefit of this cream is that it has soften and visibly reduced the acne scars I had around my chin.  


Moisture Cushion Blush
(reg price $16) sale price $13

Another product in the cushion family is our Cushion Blush - and what a beautiful soft color this gives!!  If you're not sure about where to start with blush and where to apply - just dab a bit of this on your cheeks and you'll have beautiful rosy glow!  Available in Red, Coral, and Pink.  Shown here in Pink


Moisture Cushion Highlighter
(reg price $16) sale price $13
I love highlighters and glow!!  Especially as I age - I like to have a little hint of something on my cheekbones and this is the easiest dab dab dab.  You can throw this in your purse - don't have to worry about having brushes with you and can update your glow as you go about your day.  Definitely check this out!!


Root Touch Up
(reg price $18) sale price $15

An instant way to cover up your roots!!  With scalp nourishing Ha-Soo-Oh herb, black bean, and ginseng.  Built-in mirror. Travel friendly.  
Choose from:  Light Brown, Reddish Brown, Dark Brown, and Black











No comments:

Post a Comment