Monday, February 15, 2021

Week in Avon 2/15/21

 Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a fun filled Valentine's Day weekend with the ones you love!  Here is the latest release of Week in Avon filled with all the new posts from my social media for this week.  Next order will be placed tomorrow Tuesday 2/16 - let me know if you need anything and as always you can shop these products 24/7 on my erep site www.youravon.com/jsmith9525 and shipping is always free automatically with any order $60 or more.  Thanks! Jodi


My favorite foundation right now!! I start with my Physiogel day cream then put this on with a stippling brush- beautiful application! The foundation just falls so delicately onto the skin and comes in a ton of shades!!


Our amazing CHI Enviro Hairspray spotted in the Ulta catalog - avoid the traffic of the big box stores and shop through me for top notch brands!! I love this hairspray!!







Avon Pure De-Stress Essential Oil Roll-On to drift off to sleep peacefully!


Soften appearance of fine lines
Upper eye area lifted
Visibly tightens skin around the eyes
Anew Clinical Dual Eye Lift Pro


The colors in our Rainbow Collection are everything I need right now!  So bright and cheery!





Back in stock!! Authentic delicious Korean rice 🍚 ready in minutes!! Going in my cart immediately - who else wants some?!



Wore this today and both my daughters at different times said “Mom you smell good!!” This perfume is so delicate, crisp, clean and beautiful!! Notes of sparkling citrus 🍊, dewy spring blossoms 🌺, and white musk. Highly recommend this one!!


So the Shadow Switch is not Avon but can’t wait to try my Avon brushes on it!! I saw a product like this while watching a makeup tutorial video and it helps when you’re working with an eyeshadow palette so you can go from one shadow to the next without having to switch brushes. Featured here are our Eyeshadow Brush and Brow Brush - we also have a foundation brush, a powder brush, and a blush brush.


FREE Multi Balm CBD stick with any Veilment bodycare purchase (includes VBD products and veilment scrubs/cleansers) select pages of Campaign 5 brochure 💚💚



This is one of those products that gives my skin IMMEDIATE results the next morning!! I have used these for years and right now I am even more so thankful for them because the masks are doing a number on the skin around my mouth and chin. If your skin needs a good refresh these are your answer!!
Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peels


I updated and reorganized my Avon Pinterest page!! Would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think!! Follow me on Pinterest for new posts and pics ❤️


Expanded Giveaway!! The February Giveaway just got bigger! Place any order online or through me in February and you are entered to win this set from me (one winner)!There are currently 5 entries - huge thank you to all who have ordered this month! My next order goes in this coming Tuesday.
Products:
Holiday Makeup Brush Set
Anew Clinical Collagen Booster Microneedling Polisher
Be Blushed Cheek Color in Blushing Nude


Spotted in Forbes Magazine!! Love this fragrance it’s been my go-to recently- perfect for Spring and immediately puts you in a good mood!!


Yes!! This literally rescues my skin ❤️❤️❤️

































No comments:

Post a Comment