Sunday, February 28, 2021

Week in Avon 2/28/21

 Welcome back to This Week in Avon!  Here are all my social media posts from this past week!  Enjoy!

Next order will be placed this Tuesday March 2nd thanks!!

Looking for a gentle quick way to erase that makeup at the end of the day?! These are your answer - I absolutely love ❤️ them! Rice Water Bright Facial Wipes $9 for 50 wipes


I just put the announcement (via a yell throughout the house πŸ˜‚) that it’s Order Day so I make sure everyone gets what they need!


Products used in this look:
Cashmere Complexion Foundation in Vanilla
Colors of Love Bronzer
Be Blushed Cheek Color in Pink Melon
Mono Pop Eyeshadow Palette in Mood Coral
Glimmerstick Eyeliner in Sepia and Cosmic Brown
Birthday Balm Lip Crayon in Lovin Life
Love at First Lash Mascara Waterproof

 


These beauties are coming soon!! 😍😍



🍊✨Amazing Anew Vitamin C duos!! The value of these duos is incredible!! 🍊✨



✨Hello Beautiful!! NEW Statement Cocktail Rings!
$10.99 each





😍Wow!! This Veilment Black Rose Body Scrub is sooo good!! And you get a FREE Mini CBD body balm stick with purchase! Highly recommend this one. 😍
Veilment Scrub $12.99 and receive a FREE Mini CBD Body Balm Stick with any Veilment purchase


Been using this every single night since I ordered it!! I cannot say enough good things about our Avon Pure Line of essential oils - so calming!! I put this on my wrists before falling asleep ahhhh. πŸ’œ
$18



Our Mini CBD Body Balm Stick in jasmine smells sooo good! Just rub the stick on skin that is irritated and needs healing!
$3.50 each

All 3 under 10πŸ’°!! You can choose from either of the three Elastine Botanical lines ✨

$9.49 for all 3!


Birthday Balm Lip Crayon- love these! I have all the shades - once I tried a few I scooped them all up! Enriched with non-GMO Shea butter and free from mineral oil. $9.99 each





About a week ago a tornado tore through the Ocean Ridge community in North Carolina in the middle of the night - with little warning. My parents used to live here and had moved a few years ago. When I saw the pictures of their old neighborhood online my heart sank. I called my parents immediately and they were so heartbroken. Three residents were killed (two were husband and wife) - homes were destroyed - some completely gone. When my Dad recalled the neighbors they had lost - he said "Jodi these were A+ people - it's just devastating." My mom and I are running an Avon fundraiser to help with the relief efforts. 100% of proceeds will be donated to the Ocean Ridge Charities Association who will be distributing funds to those in need. Below are a few pictures of the devastation. Greatly appreciate the prayers and support for the Ocean Ridge community. You can shop the fundraiser here: https://www.avon.com/fundraiser/oceanridge?rep=jsmith9525
Feel free to share this fundraising link too - thank you so much ❤





I’ve been test driving the NEW FarmRX Vegan Skincare 🌱 line and this serum is my favorite product in the collection so far!! My skin has never felt sooo smooth! There is a trial kit that includes this Bakuchiol Serum sample and a trial of the Bakuchiol Eye Cream, Super Greens Multivitamin Moisture Cream, and Super Greens Cooling Gel for only $14.99! I love this line - vegan, free of synthetic fragrances & dyes, packaging responsibly sourced, over 85% natural ingredients, free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates.




Avon Senses Steal!! Only 1 three piece set available- sales pricing would be $42.97 for all three pieces and I'm selling it for $25 for all 3! I only have one set so it's first come first serve!


I have Campaign 6 brochures available - if you would like one just let me know!  I have a few left!


Our Happy Birthday belif Skincare Jumbo size limited editions are so cute!! And you get the Deluxe Sampler two pack FREE with purchase!! Have someone celebrating a birthday soon? This is the perfect 🎁- available in Aqua Bomb and Moisturizing Bomb.



I can't wait to get more of these! I have the De-Stress roll on and it sits right next to my bed and every night a couple swipes on my wrists - so soothing! $18 each



I revamped my Pinterest page to have specific Avon boards!  Here's my info - thanks for the follow!


Our Be Blushed Cheek Color in Pink Melon has been my go to blush recently!! So easy to apply and blend in - it’s the perfect shade for that ‘just a pinch of blush’ look!
$8.99 available in 6 shades!


Just ordered another Magix Tint for my daughter - she loves how soft this application is! If you're looking for a light formula that still gives you coverage this is for you!
$10.99 available in 6 shades





 

No comments:

Post a Comment